HANY is a cheerful sans serif with rounded shapes, equipped with Latin and Ukrainian language support.
HANY includes only one weight, but it stretches across the width axis. Literally. It seems to be like rubber, mechanically compressed
and stretched, but this takes into account all optical compensation and distortion.
One of the features of HANY is some unusual closed characters, such as ‘a’, ‘s’, ‘k’. Which rhyme very well with each other and create a funny rhythm for the entire typeface.
– Total glyph set: 738 glyphs
– 6 styles (6 widths) + variable
– Support 210+ languages
– Latin Extended
– Cyrillic Basic + Bulgarian letters
– Uppercase, lowercase
– Proportional, circled, tabular numerals, superiors, inferiors, fractions
– Punctuations and geometric symbols
– Stylistic sets (ss01-ss06)
– Case-sensitive forms
Unsure about what license you need? Download our useful licensing checklist to see what each license allows you to do.